This is the first jUCMNav tutorial in a series of five. Below are links to other articles in this series.
The above video models a simple process for a paintball location. Customers sign a waiver (limitation of liability), pay, and have fun.
- How to create a blank Use Case Map
- Using the Path Tool to create a path
- Presents the following path nodes: Start Point, End Point, Empty Point, Responsibility, and Static Stub.
- Presents the “Refactor into Stub” menu option
- Presents Components and how to change their fill color.
- Explains how to bind path nodes to components.
- Create a simple scenario